Released new version of Processing center – 4.6.9
1. Added the ability to override the values "Registration on behalf of the agent", "Agent name" and "TIN of the agent" when mass registration of new points in the section "Points - Register points in MTS".
To do this, need to set the appropriate settings in the "Advanced settings" dialog box:
1) "Register on behalf of the agent" check box – If checked, the points will be marked on behalf of the agent. The check box is not selected by default.
2) The checkbox "Priority of arbitrary properties before the basic agent settings" - if set and the agent have arbitrary properties with the codes specified in the following fields, then respective values used accordingly as the TIN and the name. Therefore, if the second flag is set and an arbitrary property for the agent name is specified, the next check box haven’t value.
Codes of arbitrary objects that specify in the following fields with default values:
— Name of the agent = dealer.name;
— ИTIN of the agent = dealer.inn.
3) The checkbox "Use the full name of the agent at registration" - if the second flag is set and not set or an arbitrary property for the name is not specified, then the full name of the agent is taken as the name. If not set – name of the agent. The check box is not selected by default.
2. In the section "Agent – Other reports – Report on denominations" added the ability to sort the data in the report by the point and time of the operation, displaying the totals. If the agent has a currency selected in the "Account" tab, then the report will be generated only for this currency.