Released new version of Processing center – 4.7.2
1. In the processing search tools for points that work through fiscal servers, with physical devices or using non-fiscal payments were further developed.
For this purpose:
1. On the «Monitoring – Detailed device status» page, the ability to select the display parameters has been added:
1) Type of fiscal register - can take one of the values:
a) None – Cash register is not used;
b) Cash register, offline - Cash register is used at the point and does not fiscalize payments for the tax service;
c) Cash register, online - Cash register is used at the point and fiscalize online payments for the tax service;
d) Fiscal server - the point is connected to the fiscal server;
e) Other - library, other solution.
2) The status of the fiscal register - can take one of the values:
a) register is fully functional;
b) register need attention;
c) register is defective.
3) The queue of fiscal documents.2. On the «Dispatch - Payment search» page, the display of the receipt status has been added. Possible values:
Device status is requested once every 30 minutes.
a) not printed;
c) not fiscal;
2. Changed service editing page.
The parameters «Minimum amount» and «Maximum amount» are placed to the «Limits» tab.
On the «Limits» tab, the ability to set restrictions by point type and payment source has been added. Limit settings are processed in accordance with the following algorithm:
If a limit is set for the type of point and the source of payment, then this limit is taken into account;
If no limit is set for the type of point and the source of payment, but it is set for the type of point without specifying the source of payment, then this limit is taken into account;
If no limit is set, the values of the «Minimum amount» and «Maximum amount» parameters are taken into account.